crayons, eggs and life's secrets...

You may be wondering what the connection is between these two seemingly random items. Well here it is! Tonight my friend Travis and I decorated Easter eggs...solely with Crayon! Now these colors may or may not rub off a lot quicker than dye, but it was so much fun designing them. We got very creative might you say!  
 
 Can you see that zebra!
 "The big question. Are zebras black with white stripes or while with black stripes?"
 Proudly named Spot the Egg.
 8 ball anyone?
 Double Rainbow!
 The first egg....a tester and not as cool as the others...
 This egg needed three shots to captivate it's full meaning! 


Be the change! (that you want to see in the world - Ghandi)

One of my favorite quotes and I think what I am going to designate as my life mantra is

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Isn't that great? We really just need to find our passion and live it! That's how we can make a difference in the world. Tonight after decorating eggs Travis showed me this: 

 

50 Life Secrets and Tips | High Existence - StumbleUpon

 


and I loved it! It has some great ideas on how to live life more to the fullest. Check it out if you've got a few spare minutes, it will be well worth your time!

2 comments: