What Spring Brings...


Take time to smell the flowers....but Hurry!! That is how I have felt lately during this Spring term. It's a great time to take classes- only 7 weeks and your done with the subject. However it means that you move extremely fast and spend a lot of time in class. I have been going to school during this Spring semester which I have absolutely loved! I am in some wonderful classes. First, my Doctrine and Covenants class (which may i add is fabulous!)  My teacher is a visiting professor and get this...she lives in Palo Alto California and flies here every week to teach! She comes Monday through Wednesday and goes to live at home for the rest of the week. She is so enthusiastic about the gospel and I am just loving my class. I am also in a geography class. My other two classes: tap dance and piano. It has been so fun to lace my real classes with these fun ones.  I am learning so much with my tap class, it's so cool! I really am a tap dancer! Other than that, just one cool thing: I got to go repelling last weekend! Some boys in my ward have really gotten into rock climbing and so I went with them last Saturday. So much fun!  Life is busy, but so great!

1 comment: