it's been a good week.

Rundown of my fabulous week:
- went running 4 days- the most I"ve been in a long time. Thanks to my buddy Taylor, we keep each other motivated by getting up @ 6:15 to go running. It feels so great to have completed a 6.2 mile run and it's only 7 am in the morning!
-  my bestie cousin Cheri came to visit!
- celebrating st. patty's day with green waffles in the morning!
-seeing Disney's Tangled-two times actually. Such a wonderful movie! Gotta love the dollar theatre:)
-going to BYU'S 21st annual hunger banquet. For those of you who don't know what it is, we got separated into classes by the world's population. I (along with 2 friends) ended up in the poverty section. We had to sit on the ground, eat rice/beans/tortillas and drink dirty water. (don't worry, just water with chocolate powder). There are so many people who go without, I am grateful to live in a wonderful country and surrounded with so many blessings.

-BYU'S DOMINATING BASKETBALL GAME! need I say more?
- Bling Date  - each girl in my ward put in a piece of jewelry and each boy drew one out. The boys did an act of service for the girl and then met them at a specific time (wearing the piece of bling they had chosen). Ours was Saturday afternoon. We had a great picnic followed by an even better game of ultimate frisbee.

What a wonderful week it's been, full of adventures and great blessings!

1 comment: