grateful.

No more promises to blog all the time! Let's face it, I'm not always up for the blogging world. But sometimes I want to take a minute to express how I am feeling. And right now, I am feeling grateful for all I have!

1. My family- my sisters for letting me call and chat with them, my brothers who I get to visit and BYU and for my dad who is always so selfless.
2. all of the good friends I have made at byu.
3. A good run!
4. having the freedom to be the person I want to be
5. The opportunity we have to change.
6. My sister Hermana King's letters - she is such a good example to me. She is serving a mission and I just love her, she is one of my best friends!
7. For the days when I have a chance to make a good dinner
8. Rediscovering my love for reading as I read for my children's literature class.
9. For my roomie, Christine who has become one of my best friends.
10. TO BE ALIVE!

2 comments:

  1. love the blog posts no matter how often they happen. you and me are sooo alike in the world of blogging. good intentions...very few actual posts:) oh well, life goes on. love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing. there is so much to be grateful for. Now, i want to know what you are reading for your lit. class

    ReplyDelete