To those dedicated fans...

How many of you grew up watching this show on summer mornings @ 9:00 am? I did! On campus last weekend they had a mock price is right show. Sarah, Amanda (one of sar's friends ) and I decided to ask dates to go to it. As we arrived, we signed our names on a paper. When they opened the the mock show "The Cost is Correct" with host Rob Blarker, they read 4 names to start the bidding. Whose name did they happen to read second? ME! "Hollie King, You're the next contestant on the Cost is Correct!" I was so happy to hear these words and I jumped up from my seat and ran down the aisle. Sad to say, the whole game went by without me guessing a right price. ( And I didn't end up sitting by my date for the whole show because I was up there, poor Bryce!) We still had a lot of fun though! At the end they gave me a gift card to Barnes and Noble for a whopping $5 dollars. Although not a huge prize, it was so much fun to have your named called down. I've always wanted to go to the Price is Right, and now I know I need to research prices a little more before I ever go, so when the real thing comes i will guess correct! Enjoy a few pictures of us!

Bryce and I were anticipating the start of the game show!

Team BOB: did i forget to mention we made matching shirts with different pictures of Bob Barker and the Price is right? I loved that old BOB, too bad he retired!
Bryce and I with my prize- a $5 gift card to Barnes and Noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment