The Lovliest Place

While still cleaning my room, I camp upon a quote the brought back many fond memories.
"This is the lovliest place and the best people under the heavens. Little do they know the trials that await them" -Jospeh Smith
Dad, Sar, Mike and I were able to participate in the Nauvoo pageant for two weeks this past summer. We got to share our testimonies by singing and dancing like the saints in Nauvoo. I loved this adventure. Nauvoo is such a lovely place and we did meet some of the best people under the heavens.

Tia, the directors daughter, and sarah and i one our last Sunday there.

Joseph Smith and us being goofy the last night.


The Nauvoo temple- trademark of Nauvoo.


A lot of our dear friends- blue cast members



The view from the Pageant Stage.
I love Nauvoo, and if you ever have a chace, go visit. It's an experience you're sure not to forget!



1 comment:

  1. love the new posts! can't wait for weekly hollie updates:) love you...

    ReplyDelete